2011年3月27日日曜日

Support from NYU to Deadly Earthquake in Japan

Actually, this is a first time to write my blog in English. Today I explain about NYU's support web site for deadly earthquake in Japan.

New York University established a web site to help people who suffered damage from the earthquake in Tohoku area of Japan. The site tells you how you can contribute to Japan in this matter in many ways. Although I think that you have already known many institutions that supports our damaged community in Tohoku area, I distribute this information as a duty of a member of NYU community and this challenging year's Fulbrighter from Japan.

I emphasize the fact that they outsiders sincerely want to give us their hand. In reality, the admission office asked me whether I have any problems and they can help us. I hope you find this information and web site informative.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿